On this page
- Watch Video Tutorials
- Watch Online Training for Teaching in Zoom
- Quick Start: Teaching with Zoom in Canvas
- Quick Start: Preparing to Be on Camera
- Quick Start: Guidance to Share with Your Students
- In-depth Guide: Using Zoom to Teach Online Sessions
- Preparation: Security and Zoom Bombing [PDF]
- Troubleshooting: Zoom [PDF]
- Troubleshooting: Network [PDF]
- Managing Meeting Participants [PDF]
Harvard students will be living in a diverse set of environments this academic year, and this may present a variety of challenges for both instructors and students. Learn more about these challenges and view our guidance on how to approach them (requires HarvardKey).
- Read Teach Remotely's guidance on Video and Audio
- Panopto makes it easy to record presentations and lectures.
- Contact your local academic support for help